As a night care preparation, normalizes dry and oily skins as well as sensitive skins with a tendency towards premature wrinkle formation.
Its oil-free formulation stimulates the metabolic activity of the skin which is increased at night. The skin’s natural functions are activated:
- dry skin learns to produce and retain oil and moisture again
- sensitive skin becomes stronger
- in oily blemished skin production of sebum returns to normal
- and in the case of premature wrinkling the skin gains new tone and elasticity.
Suitable for mature skin types.
- After cleansing in the evening apply the contents of 2 ampoules of Renewing Night Conditioner to the face, the skin around the eyes, neck, decollete and ear lobes using the hands.
- When using Renewing Night Conditioner in the evening omit Facial Toner.
- Renewing Night Conditioner should normally be used as a 28-day course of treatment to support the healthy skin cycle.
- Use when switching to Dr. Hauschka cosmetics.
- Use as a course of treatments. e.g. 3 courses of treatment per year for a person aged 30, 4 courses a year for a person aged 40. Can also be used continuously by people aged 60 and above.
- Use to revive and firm the skin after particular stresses (e.g. illness)
- Dr. Hauschka night care stimulates the skin’s natural powers
- Normalizes the skin’s oil and moisture production
- Renewing Night Conditioner is generally used for excessively dry, excessively greasy, blemished or sensitive skin or skin with a tendency to slackness and wrinkle formation
- Renewing Night Conditioner encourages healthy skin renewal
- The skin appears firmer and younger
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, parabens, silicone and PEG
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin